In this sense, José López Requena guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: José López Requena
- Address: Los Alcázares, Murcia – Spain.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://tayito.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require the consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes on which the Owner will inform the User previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected during the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation term according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://tayito.com you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you provide your personal information are the following:
RightsThe Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Owner deals with personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions included in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks, José López Requena has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Owner, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that may be applicable in each case and that You have previously accepted.
The Owner will treat your personal data in order to properly manage their presence in the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Owner will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
José López Requena informs the User that his personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when José López Requena has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
In the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner addresses are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not covered.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). More information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on the servers in the United States.
By browsing https://tayito.com you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that can not be used for identify yourself.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating José López Requena from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to [email protected] along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that José López Requena is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.